Need an Australian Visa?
- Australian Registered Migration Agents
- Australian Partner Visa specialists, ie Fiancee Visas (aka Prospective Marriage Visas) and Spouse Visas (aka Partner Visas)
- A friendly family-run practicee – not a cold corporation
- All visas handled personally and expertly by Jeff Harvie RMA– never by unqualified support staff
- Our office is in Manila Philippines, with close access to the Australian Embassy, and on-hand to help Filipina/Filipino clients, and with years of experience with the country and the culture. Jeff and Mila Harvie are here and available all the time.
Down Under Visa
Down Under Visa provides applicants and sponsors with expert visa and immigration advice. Jeff Harvie, Registered Migration Agent (M.A.R.N. 0959797) and consultant in Australian Migration Law, and his family-based team support and guide sponsors, applicants and their families through all stages of the often scary and complex migration process.
Our main office is in Manila. We are specialists in fiancee (Prospective Marriage Visa) and spouse (Partner Visa) visas, particularly from the Philippines. We are qualified and experienced…..which includes first-hand experience, as we went through the partner visa process ourselves many years ago when Mila migrated to Australia from Hong Kong. We not only have the ability to help you, but we understand and empathize with what you’re going through. Please read on if you would like our help.
Spouse & Fiancee Visas
We are AUSTRALIAN PARTNER VISA specialists. We help with SPOUSE/PARTNER and PROSPECTIVE MARRIAGE (fiance/fiancee) visas for Australians with spouses/partners and fiancees from all countries, but the vast majority of our clients come from the Philippines.
My wife and business partner Mila came to Australia on a Prospective Marriage Visa years ago, so we’ve been through the same process and we understand what it’s all about from your point of view. We have plenty of knowledge and experience in this area, and our service is both personalised and professional!
Down Under Visa remains a “mum and dad” operation. We’re not a cold and heartless corporation, and we don’t allow inexperienced staff to do the work. Every visa application is personally handled by me. We have a remarkable success rate. This means you and/or your partner/spouse/fiance are in very safe hands with us.
Tourist Visas and Family Visas
We also manage:
- Tourist visas aka Visitor visas (read BLOG post) (or another BLOG post)
- Dependent child visas and Parent visas
- Carer visas and Remaining relative visas
- Citizenship By Descent
Is your future something you should be penny-pinching over? Why not give yourself the best possible chance? We’ve managed hundreds of partner visas successfully. Ask us about our success rate. With Down Under Visa you are in very safe hands
- Migration Law is based on the Migration Act 1958, Migration Regulations 1994, a Department of Immigration & Citizenship Procedures Advice Manual, and endless Ministerial Directions and Parliamentary Gazette Notices. It also lacks consistency across the range of visa types, and changes constantly.
- Basically (under s65 of The Act), if a visa application meets all of the criteria in the legislation (in reality as interpreted by Departmental policy), a visa will be issued, ie.Get it right…..you get a visa!
- But if the application does not meet the regulations, the visa can not be granted. There is no room for error, and it the application fails, you may experience serious re-application delays or you may very well not get a second chance. If it’s wrong even in a small way, you could face refusal!
- If your visa application and your future happiness means something to you, you should use a professional who knows all the ins and outs of the legislation, and how the Department interprets visa applications. We will assess your case and give you the right personal requirements for your individual situation. Why would you settle for anything less? Isn’t a secure and happy future worth it?
- And watch out for fake and unregistered agents, especially in the Philippines! Watch out for travel agents, employment agents or education agents who offer to do your visas processing for you. You have no proof of their qualifications or ethics, and therefore no protection! Insist on a MARA-registered agent! See this YouTube VIDEO to learn about the risks!
- FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQ) page HERE!