The Down Under Visa survey – Thank you!

Thank you to all the survey-fillers. We at Down Under Visa thank you for your time and thank you for your honesty.

If anybody else feels like adding their bit to the survey, it’s still up there HERE.

As a result of the survey, we will be making more of an effort to encourage:

  • Tourist visas for family members

If you wish to bring a family member to Australia after you arrive, please ask! We’ve had a large number of ladies over the years who have wanted their mum, or older sister, or auntie to be with them when they give birth, and to provide some support in the few months after. And no doubt you have a few people that you just plain miss, and would like to spend some time with them in your new home. Let us know?

  • Assistance with the Subclass 820/801 Partner Visa (Temporary) for Subclass 300 Prospective Marriage Visa (PMV) holders
  • Assistance with Subclass 801 and Subclass 100 Partner Visa (Permanent) for those who entered Australia with PMV’s and Subclass 309 Partner Visas (offshore)

I suppose we’ve never “pushed” anyone for help with these stages, because to us they don’t seem so hard. And by comparison with the initial visa application, not they are not. However they also don’t seem so hard to us because we know what we’re doing! This is our area! It’s not expensive to get help with these, and it gives you some peace of mind. So again, feel free to ask!

  • Assistance with Subclass 445 Dependent Child Visas and Subclass 101 Child Visas

Many of you have elected to bring the kids on later visa applications. The ideal time to apply is straight after a temporary visa is granted.

– For Subclass 300 Prospective Marriage Visa applicants, this is after you’re granted the Subclass 820 Partner (temporary) visa

– For Subclass 309 Partner Visa applicants, it’s as soon as you’ve been granted the Subclass 309 application

Why? Because at this stage you can apply for a Subclass 445 Dependent Child Visa. It’s an easier process than a Subclass 101 Child Visa (which you can only apply for after your Permanent Partner Visa is granted. And you can then add the child to your PERMANENT Partner Visa application when it comes up, and this is an easy process.

As with all visas, as you know, it’s so much easier when you have expert help!




Leave a comment

Filed under Australian Visa Applications, Child Visas, Fiance Visas, Partner Visas - Onshore, Tourist Visas, Uncategorized

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s